This blog is dedicated for expressing your views regarding the grand getto that we are going to have in 2010. Please feel free to discuss anything and everything regarding the same here - right from the venue,date etc etc.
I have started a poll for the choice of the city and month of the getto. Once we fix on the same I think we can get to finer details like exact date and exact venue, agenda etc. I have just put 3 cities in the choice of venue as of now. If you have any other choice please let me know, I will add that to the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
enthayaalum idea spaari mr. pakkaran (blog as well)..
mykkum maithaanavum purushaaravavum onnumillathe thanne ..
u've scored .. scored like hell !
i guess some place close to ekm wud b good ... munnar aayalo...
etayalum.. mukalil aakashavum thaazhe bhomiyum ennu paranju nadakkunavarkku ... 2 years is a long time to plan ...
anyways ninga kudumbanaathan maarokke sthalavum naalumokke plaanu maadu ... njanga parannenthille !
.. zafron ki zindagi ... kabhi katham...... mmm.. hhmmm... ennale !
-viju
pinnitta vazhikalengo kaalil tharacha neeyenna mulline njan enne marannu paakkaraa..
;)
aakashathinu keezilulla ethu mannum jagannathanu samamaanu..
pakshe paripaadi kocheel nadathiyillenkil adichu noothalayum ellaa payalukaleyum
a--z
Post a Comment